Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
Grand Canyon Sunset Tour with Limo
DETAILS & TIPS
Descend below the Grand Canyon rim by helicopter and take in a spectacular sunset as you enjoy a champagne picnic. Tour includes transportation from your hotel in a limo.
- Locations: Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead
- Tour length: 210 minutes
- Air time: Duration varies due to sunset time
- Transportation type: Helicopter, limo
- Meals included: Champagne picnic
- Tour Times: 7:00a.m., 8:00a.m.
- Special requirements: Any guest weighing more than 275lbs (A-Star Helicopter) or 300lbs (EC-130 Helicopter) must purchase an empty seat in order to safely balance the aircraft. The tour company will charge a reduced rate for the adjacent seat at the time of check-in.
- Prices From: $534
Grand Canyon Tours
from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon is in the northwest corner of Arizona, close to the borders of Utah and Nevada. The Colorado River, which flows through the canyon, drains water from seven states, but the feature we know as Grand Canyon is entirely in Arizona. Most of the Grand Canyon lies within Grand Canyon National Park and is managed by the National Park Service.