Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour From Las Vegas
King of Canyons Landing with Limo
DETAILS & TIPS
Live the lavish life on this helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon with a fabulous champagne toast along the shores of mighty Colorado.
- Locations: Grand Canyon.
- Tour length: 240 minutes
- Air time: Appropriately 35 minutes (each way).
- Transportation type: Helicopter.
- Meals included: Yes, a light picnic meal with Champagne.
- Tour Times: 7:15a.m., 9:45a.m., 12:15p.m., 5:30p.m., 5:45p.m.
- Special requirements: The maximum weight per person is 300 pounds. For each guest over the weight limit, an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The child rate applies for those ages 2-11.
- Prices From: $475.00
Grand Canyon Tours
from Las Vegas
Grand Canyon is in the northwest corner of Arizona, close to the borders of Utah and Nevada. The Colorado River, which flows through the canyon, drains water from seven states, but the feature we know as Grand Canyon is entirely in Arizona. Most of the Grand Canyon lies within Grand Canyon National Park and is managed by the National Park Service.